For the correct maintenance of Gold Trilogy jewelry, we recommend:
- Wear jewels encrusted with stones or pearls with care, as their mounting does not withstand mechanical shocks.
- Keep the jewelry in the boxes received or in other boxes intended for jewelry.
- Do not wear the jewelry during domestic/rough activities or those where there is a possibility that they will come into contact with substances containing sulfur, alcohol or acids.
- Do not wear jewelry during physical activities.
- In order to maintain the shine of the jewelry, it is recommended to remove it before showering or bathing.
- Avoid contact with chemicals, as they may erode the metal.
- After each wear, wipe the jewelry with a soft cloth.
- The precious metal may lose its luster over time if it frequently comes into contact with the amount of perfume, salt water, skin creams, hairspray, chlorine or sulfur.
- The level of blurring occurred by the wearer's skin and skin care routine.
- Do not expose jewelry to harsh chemicals. Cleaning agents can alter the color and luster of jewelry.
How to clean your jewelry?
Soak a microfiber cloth in warm water and rub your gold-dipped jewelry gently. Let it dry off and store it inside the jewelry box in a separate compartment when you are not wearing it. Don’t polish your gold plated jewelry if you don’t want to scratch the gold layer.